Pre-Paid Camping Pass Information
Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wildflower week approaches – please take the time to read these simple directions regarding camping passes for the event. A few easy steps will make your entry into the park smoother and faster for everyone, and start your AVIA Wildflower adventure on a good note:
* All pre-paid camping passes have been mailed
* Camping passes are per VEHICLE – not per person - any vehicle entering the park MUST have a camping pass
* All camping sites are first come – first serve. There are 20,000 people camping in the park race week. You’ll get to know you neighbors.
* Fill in your license plate number and cell phone before you get to the gate
* Your pre-paid pass allows you to enter through the Express Gate
* If you have any changes – you can NOT enter via the Express Gate
* You can add an extra day at the Gate – no one will be turned away
* You can purchase passes at the gate if you did not do so on line: rate is $70/day
* Lost or Forgotten passes: be prepared to have your credit card imprinted at the gate – your registration will be checked after the event and if you pre-paid you will not be charged again
* You must show your pass as you exit the park – lost passes will result in you being charged the Wed – Sun rate of $240.
* Display your pass at all times while your vehicle is in the park – on your rearview mirror – or dashboard. It must be visible at all times
Check the DIGITAL GUIDE on the Wildflower page on our website.