Race With Former Contestants from NBC's Show, "The Biggest Loser."
Join Us at the San Francisco Triathlon
Posted: Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Tri-California will host a wave start exclusively for 12 former contestants and winners from NBC's Hit Show, The Biggest Loser - "The unscripted and life-altering reality series gathers contestants from across the country to face real-life temptations, while being provided with approved weight-loss skills and resources in an effort to help them transform their bodies, health -- and ultimately -- their lives".
Register to race alongside these contestants and take 25 dollars off registration fees.
Enter Promo Code: BIGGESTLOSER.
The Complete Line Up Includes:
- Matt Hoover - Season 2 Winner
- Suzy Preston Hoover - Season 2 Finalist
- Pete Thomas - Season 2 "At Home" Winner
- Hollie Self - Season 4 Finalist
- Ali Vincent - Season 5 Winner and First Female Biggest Loser
- Bernie Salzar - Season 5 "At Home" Winner
- Brittany Aberle - Season 5 Contestant
- Heba Salama - Season 6 "At Home" Winner
- Ed Brantley - Season 6 Contestant
- Coleen Skeabeck - Season 6 Contestant
- Blaine Cotter - Season 7 Contestant and Long Course Finisher at the 2009 Avia Wildflower Triathlons
- Dane Patterson - Season 7 Contestant and Long Course Finisher at the 2009 Avia Wildflower Triathlons
The Galleria Park Hotel will be hosting a complimentary Biggest Loser "Meet and Greet" reception with assistance from their premier Midi Restaurant on Friday, July 10th from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
Midi restaurant, which features organic foods and California wines will offer guests a once in a lifetime experience to meet former contestants for a first hand account of their experience on the show, and a glimpse into what they are doing today. The reception is limited to 150 San Francisco Triathlon participants. If you would like to attend, please register at no cost, and we will contact you via email with complete details.
Register for the Biggest Loser Reception.
Can't make the reception? There will be opportunities to meet and hear from the former contestants on-site race weekend as well!